Alex Kuyper's "Dwayne IPA" pours a very hazy, golden yellow color. Nice head retention and lacing. Foamy, white head with a hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is really juicy and fruity. Mango, pineapple, papaya but also some floral hop flavors. Bitterness somewhere between non-existent and mild. Soft malt texture, oats and wheat? Medium body with lots of juiciness and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. A solid hazy IPA - congrats to Alex Kuyper for winning this year's Hop Idol homebrew contest at Reuben's Brews!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 25 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap