Night Swim Porter
This beer pours dark as night and lets barely a sliver of light through. Popping the cap led to an absolute eruption of coarse, dark mocha colored head that filled the entire pint glass and just would not dissipate. The aroma is rich, with malty sweetness and toasted nuts hitting your nostrils followed by a mild leather smell that's pretty amazing. The mouthful is medium and pleasantly creamy, not too heavy. Roasted malts and milk chocolate are up front on the first sip with a minimal sweetness that balances the slight bitterness perfectly. It finishes crisply with a mild nuttiness that rounds out a great tasting porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Saison. 32 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity