Night Swim Porter
This beer pours dark as night and lets barely a sliver of light through. Popping the cap led to an absolute eruption of coarse, dark mocha colored head that filled the entire pint glass and just would not dissipate. The aroma is rich, with malty sweetness and toasted nuts hitting your nostrils followed by a mild leather smell that's pretty amazing. The mouthful is medium and pleasantly creamy, not too heavy. Roasted malts and milk chocolate are up front on the first sip with a minimal sweetness that balances the slight bitterness perfectly. It finishes crisply with a mild nuttiness that rounds out a great tasting porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 27 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity