Night Swim Porter
This beer pours dark as night and lets barely a sliver of light through. Popping the cap led to an absolute eruption of coarse, dark mocha colored head that filled the entire pint glass and just would not dissipate. The aroma is rich, with malty sweetness and toasted nuts hitting your nostrils followed by a mild leather smell that's pretty amazing. The mouthful is medium and pleasantly creamy, not too heavy. Roasted malts and milk chocolate are up front on the first sip with a minimal sweetness that balances the slight bitterness perfectly. It finishes crisply with a mild nuttiness that rounds out a great tasting porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 51 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Flyin' Monks. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity