Night Swim Porter
This beer pours dark as night and lets barely a sliver of light through. Popping the cap led to an absolute eruption of coarse, dark mocha colored head that filled the entire pint glass and just would not dissipate. The aroma is rich, with malty sweetness and toasted nuts hitting your nostrils followed by a mild leather smell that's pretty amazing. The mouthful is medium and pleasantly creamy, not too heavy. Roasted malts and milk chocolate are up front on the first sip with a minimal sweetness that balances the slight bitterness perfectly. It finishes crisply with a mild nuttiness that rounds out a great tasting porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 29 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity