Night Swim Porter
This beer pours dark as night and lets barely a sliver of light through. Popping the cap led to an absolute eruption of coarse, dark mocha colored head that filled the entire pint glass and just would not dissipate. The aroma is rich, with malty sweetness and toasted nuts hitting your nostrils followed by a mild leather smell that's pretty amazing. The mouthful is medium and pleasantly creamy, not too heavy. Roasted malts and milk chocolate are up front on the first sip with a minimal sweetness that balances the slight bitterness perfectly. It finishes crisply with a mild nuttiness that rounds out a great tasting porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 5 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 40 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 51 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity