Night Swim Porter
This beer pours dark as night and lets barely a sliver of light through. Popping the cap led to an absolute eruption of coarse, dark mocha colored head that filled the entire pint glass and just would not dissipate. The aroma is rich, with malty sweetness and toasted nuts hitting your nostrils followed by a mild leather smell that's pretty amazing. The mouthful is medium and pleasantly creamy, not too heavy. Roasted malts and milk chocolate are up front on the first sip with a minimal sweetness that balances the slight bitterness perfectly. It finishes crisply with a mild nuttiness that rounds out a great tasting porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 5 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 52 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity