River Buddy pours a pretty clear, golden amber color. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white and frothy and the aroma is very inviting. Dank, fresh hops, with tropical fruit and citrus before the first sip. Taste is super fresh, with grapefruit and orange up front, then floral hops and pine. Medium bitterness but countered with a bit of sweetness from the malt. Mouthfeel is dry, with full flavor for a 5.6% pale ale. Finish is clean, crisp, refreshing and leaves you ready for the next one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity