Alpha King pours a light amber copper color that is fairly dark for a Pale Ale. The head is off-white and fluffy. Aroma of both grain and hops and a bit of yeast. Taste has a nice balance of citrus and resinous pine hops along with a semi-sweet malt backbone. Some dark bread and brown sugar or caramel. Medium bodied, well carbonated with lots of mouthcoating. Finishes smooth but with a lingering bitterness that sneaks up at the end. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 30 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap