Blackened Voodoo is dark for a lager, dark amber in color. It's slightly hazy, lightly carbonated, and its strong lacing really sticks to the side of the glass. This is a very malt-forward beer with a ton of caramel candy sweetness on the taste with a little brown sugar. The sweetness ends abruptly in the aftertaste so it doesn't linger too long. This is similar in style to German Oktoberfest beers. If you are a fan of all-malt lagers, this is one for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 33 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity