Amstel Light is a decent light beer. It is lightly carbonated but also light on flavor. At just 3.5% ABV there is very little kick, which we guess is the point. If you don't feel like drinking Bud Light or Miller Lite, Amstel is an alternative a lot of places will have. But it's pretty pricey and not much bang for your buck.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 44 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA