Color is dark brown with one finger of super dark tan foamy head. Aroma is pure peanut butter and coffee. Taste follows the nose, with strong malt flavors of coffee, chocolate, caramel, and of course, peanut butter. But it's not too sweet, which we appreciate. Hops are pretty hidden behind the rich malt flavors. The 11.9% is well masked, but this is a medium to full bodied beer. Mouthfeel is creamy and chewy with some ideal carbonation. Finishes smooth - a peanut butter beer lovers treat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 2 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity