Golden Nugget pours a cloudy, soft gold color with about 1 finger of white, foamy head. Good retention and lacing. Aroma is dank and hoppy with both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose, with ripe fruit flavors of mango, guava, tangerine, grapefruit, and lime. Very fresh tasting with huge amounts of hops. But there's also a soft, flaky malt backbone that supports all the hop flavors. Mild bitterness and ample juiciness. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. It doesn't seem get as much attention as some of the other TG beers, but Golden Nugget is a solid Northeast-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 24 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity