Golden Nugget pours a cloudy, soft gold color with about 1 finger of white, foamy head. Good retention and lacing. Aroma is dank and hoppy with both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose, with ripe fruit flavors of mango, guava, tangerine, grapefruit, and lime. Very fresh tasting with huge amounts of hops. But there's also a soft, flaky malt backbone that supports all the hop flavors. Mild bitterness and ample juiciness. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. It doesn't seem get as much attention as some of the other TG beers, but Golden Nugget is a solid Northeast-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 27 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA