Color is golden amber and was clear at first but then developed a light haze. Head is thick, white, and creamy. Fantastic aroma of coconut, vanilla, and sugar. Taste is unbelievable; it really does taste like a toasted marshmallow. The sugary sweetness dominates the flavor. Sugar cane, coconut, and vanilla. It's unique and fits what they are going for with a dessert-like IPA. You do get some tropical fruit hop flavors, along the lines of pineapple and mango. But so much sweetness. Medium bodied with a creamy, slick mouthfeel. Decadent is the perfect description for a truly different but tasty Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Just One Thing...El Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA