Briney Melon Gose is a lighter golden color with a lot of haziness and fizzy head that settles quickly into a film on the top of the beer. The smell combines overly ripe watermelon, vinegar, and salt. The sea salty brininess comes through on the initial taste, followed by sourness on the back of the tongue. Then as the sour dissipates, some watermelon juice flavor comes through in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 47 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity