Easy Jack is an easy drinker but one that still packs a lot of flavor. The color is a crystal clear, golden yellow, and there's a strong citrus aroma. The citrus continues throughout, dominated by lemon and grapefruit but also something different, perhaps mandarin oranges. Medium carbonation with a slight bready maltiness, but the hops definitely dominate. Don't be turned off by the 4% - this is meant to be light and ends up being one of the better session IPAs we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 33 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Gold Standard. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Easy Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for pFriem Sour IPA. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for For Science 3.5. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity