Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter
Color is dark brown with some amber highlights. The head is about one finger thick and light khaki colored, plus it's soft and pillowy and leaves a lot of sticky lacing. Boozy aroma of bourbon, dark fruit, and molasses. Taste is sweet and malty right off the bat. Robust flavors from the bourbon-barrel aging. Oak and whiskey, but there’s a lot of brown sugar and molasses-like sweetness that overshadows pretty much everything else. Maybe some butterscotch or caramel. Very warming like bourbon will do to you. Finishes with a lingering sweetness. Overall a nice winter warmer but a bit on the sweet side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mosaic Showers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Falling Water IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison Brett. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity