Pours a semi-cloudy but bright, golden orange color. Quite a bit of floaties. Head is foamy, white, with excellent retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy with orange and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, but also has some pine and floral and earthy hops. The five different types of New Zealand hops work well together. Malts are cracker like with some sweetness, almost like graham crackers. A bit boozy, and at 9% in a 750 ml bottle, this can sneak up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity