Golden color and very clear. Two fingers of white, soapy head that dissipates quickly. Pilsner malt aroma. Taste is malt forward, with notes of grain and rice, with a noticeable sweetness on the back end. Perhaps some caramel flavors. There’s also plenty of yeast present. The hops are detectable, with a slightly fruity, slightly spicy flavor. Light body, light on the carbonation. But smooth and refreshing with a clean finish. There are not a lot of “craft” lagers out there, but we could definitely put a few of these back alongside some Trejo’s tacos.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 12 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil