Kulshan Brewing Company Raspberry Gose
Pours a color that is slightly cloudy, beautiful pink or ruby red with a stream of carbonation bubbles rising from the bottom up. The head is fizzy and white, disappearing quickly into a thin film. Strong raspberry fruit and tartness in the aroma. Taste is full of that same fresh, ripe, raspberry fruit. But the tartness is mild, and not nearly as sour as some Gose-style beers. Instead, there’s a huge amount of fruit complemented by a cracker-like backbone of wheat and pilsner malt and a touch of sweetness. Well carbonated with a moutfeel that is extremely crisp, dry, and refreshing. Light bodied and only 4% ABV, but this is bursting with flavor. Summer may be over, but we’re looking forward to trying this again next year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 21 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Marietta Ave Blend #3. 55 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Campfire Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity