Pours a soft, golden straw color that is very hazy. Over a finger of white, foamy head and ample lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Superb, hoppy taste with grapefruit, lemon, mango, and papaya. And some resinous pine. A decent amount of bitterness, especially for this style. Malts are soft and grainy, with just a hint of sweetness. Nice body with a powdery mouthfeel. The 8% is pretty well hidden. Easy drinking with a lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Filbert. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hazing Cane. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Dubbel. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity