Once Upon a Time in Blenheim
This Lambic from New Zealand pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color. There’s a thin, white, fizzy head. Strong aroma of both grapes and oak barrels. Taste is spot on. Lots of green or white grape and big oaky flavors from the barrel aging. You can definitely taste the Sauvignon Blanc juice. And there’s a light tartness, with hints of green apple. Mouthfeel is dry, with a champagne-like effervescence. Our first beer from 8 Wired Brewing and a great choice to celebrate International Beer Day 2020!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout. 47 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity