An oily hop taste smacks your taste buds and lightens up as the beer settles on your tongue. This Imperial has a decent amount of head but settles quickly back into the beer, leaving a strong carbonation mouth feel. I was surprised by how hidden the sweetness and alcohol is for an Imperial. This IPA is loaded with flavorful floral and citrus hops but has a more unique upfront tongue tingle than compared to most west coast hoppy beers. This beer will only be enjoyed by those who long for the hop and don't mind each gulp providing your mouth and throat with 45 seconds of lasting bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Happy Hops. 14 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 46 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity