Coors Light pours a clear, light golden color with an whipped, foamy head reminiscent of sea surf. A steady stream of medium-sized bubbles navigates from bottom to top. The aroma fuses sweet corn with stannic metallurgy. On the initial sip, the flavors consist of Rocky Mountain Spring Water and some barley and corn notes. The flavor is reserved with the effervescence and frigidness taking the leading role. It is light bodied and at 4.2% ABV and 102 calories, this beer won't get you in too much trouble in the intoxication or waistline departments.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 3 hours ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity