Double Overhead pours a deep gold color, mostly clear, with a thick, soapy, white head. The head thins to a film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Citrus dominates the hoppy aroma. Taste is similar, with orange, lemon, and lime, along with some grassy and floral hop flavors. Maybe some pine resin as well. Malts take a backseat, but they are still noticeable. Medium body with a dry, well carbonated mouthfeel. Medium bitterness, like a ripe grapefruit in the finish. Overall, this is a great tasting DIPA that we were happy to find here on the mainland.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Double Actuator. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity