120 Minute IPA
The 120 Minute IPA is an orangish copper color with some cloudiness. The smell consists of sweet caramel malts, piney hops, and a touch of grapefruit. Although there are more hops in this beer than most others, the hops do not overwhelm. Hidden underneath the hops and the high alcohol is a nice caramel maltiness which is the highlight of this beer. The mouthfeel is syrupy and the beer is thick, which comes with the territory in beers this high in alcohol. You also lose nearly all the carbonation. These two aspects move the 120 Minute into a different style from the 90 Minute and you end up losing the some of the qualities of a traditional IPA that IPA-drinkers enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity