For Science 3.5
Pours a golden straw color with a light haze – it’s almost transparent but not really. Head is about one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma seems floral and tropical, but you can also pick up on the lactose. There’s a nice balance between soft, flaky malt flavors and a juicy hop profile that combines flavors of mango and peach. Then the lactose really picks up. It wasn’t super noticeable at first, but after a few sips it really comes through to complement the malts and the hops. The result is a soft, creamy mouthfeel that tastes a bit like fresh fruit on top of Cool Whip. Alcohol is very hidden, and there’s a sweet and smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for 18 Mile Red Peach. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Extra Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Thai Wheat. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 7 hours ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity