Color is pale amber, even light copper, and much darker than we get with most lagers. The head is one finger thick, off-white, and soapy. Grainy, malty, inviting aroma. On the taste, we get some Vienna-style and even Märzen similarities, with toasted, malt-forward bready flavors. Overall taste is definitely malt-focused, but there’s a good amount of hops as well, delivering notes of pine, citrus, and a touch of spice. Caramel-like sweetness in the finish. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Made in Spokane, Washington using all local ingredients, this beer is labeled as an “Inland Northwest” Lager and the brewery believes this area should have its own unique style of beer. That might take some time, but given the quality of this beer, we can get behind this new style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Sour Power Hour. 2 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity