This Pale Ale pours an orange copper color with lots of visible sediment that floats throughout the beer before settling to the bottom. Just based the aroma, this qualifies as a Strange Brew as it smells incredibly different from pretty much any other beer that we've tried. Fruity and flowery with apricot and chamomile, but also honey in the aroma. The taste is well balanced between the malt and hops, but there are so many other flavors that really make this unique. The chamomile hits you right off the bat, and the apricot is a little more reserved but still very established. We also picked up on chai, raspberry, and boysenberry. Lots of honey flavors, especially on the back end, but it's not a sweet beer. Exactly as advertised, this Strange Brew sounds interesting and the flavor does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 13 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 57 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity