Pours a reddish copper with little to no head. The aroma is of young fermented grapes with a little sour funk. The first sip doesn't yield as much sour as the aroma would lead you to believe it has. There are strong hints of robust red wines in the taste that give this beer tremendous depth and complexity. The more sips taken builds the tartness up to a mild sourness that's pleasant but not overpowering. It's oaky and earthy with hints of Cabernet and cherry that's barely distinguishable. It finishes ever so slightly dry. What's notable here is that at 8.4% ABV, it's incredibly smooth and not overly sweet. The combination of light carbonation and tartness make this brew taste like a high quality crafted beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 19 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Moscatel Barrel Deduction. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity