Color is clear and golden with one finger of white, foamy head. Fantastic smell that is hoppy and inviting. Aromas of citrus and pine. Lots of resin and dankness in the taste, along with that same citrus and pine. But there's something else like onion and garlic, and it's somewhat herbaceous. Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe are used in this beer and all contribute to the fantastic flavor. Moderate carbonation and medium body. Super smooth and balanced with mild bitterness. Overall a phenomenal IPA from Alpine!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 33 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity