Pours a pale amber color with nearly three fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is well balanced with English malts and hop notes of citrus and pine. On the taste, there’s a bready, malty initial flavor, with some caramel and toffee, maybe even rye. But then we get hop flavors of citrus and pine, evoking a light bitterness. A bit of doughy yeast, especially on the back end. Well balanced, but to us it’s more like an English Pale Ale than an American Pale Ale. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with an earthy, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for St. Mawes. 18 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Well Earned Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil