Devil Dancer is a dark copper color with bright red highlights. The aroma mixes tropical hop notes with some cinnamon spice and a fair amount of booziness. It has a thick mouthfeel and so much hops we likened it to Hop Soup, if such a thing existed. The flavor is bold and robust with intense dark hop flavors. No hop receptor on your taste buds is left without plenty to process. The malt profile has a lot of roasted caramel and at 12% there is plenty of sugar to keep it drinkable. But overall this is a hop bomb that true Triple IPA fans will truly enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to White Night. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama’s Little Yella Pils. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Noel 2017. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Critical Band. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity