neighborhood pours a dark yellow with a thin, kind of wispy head that recedes quickly. Aroma is mildly yeasty, with citrus. For a wild ale, the taste is not funky, tart, or sour in any way. It does carry a slight biscuity Belgian yeast flavor with slight lemon and barely any sweetness. It has a pretty significant dry finish. The carbonation is low to medium, and the mouthfeel is light to medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 20 minutes ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 51 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 53 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity