Big Wave Golden Ale
Big Wave is a refreshing and fruity representation of the Golden Ale style. The color is a light golden hue, pretty clear with just a slight haze. Bready and malty at first, with some hops kicking in on the back end. The hop flavors were mostly tropical but with a few pine notes thrown in for good measure. There is tropical fruitiness with some honey sweetness throughout. A smooth aftertaste makes this one great for a day at the pool or the beach.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 43 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Imperial Frambozen with Cocoa. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 8 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pale to the King. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity