Blueberry Maple Stout
Color is dark brown with a thin head, and it smells just like blueberry pancakes or blueberry muffins. Taste is full of bready, toasted malt, butter, maple syrup, and blueberries. In fact, it tastes just like blueberries and maple syrup, but without all of the sweetness. Don’t get us wrong, it is sweet, but it’s not as sweet as you might think. Fantastic mouthfeel – this is a beer that is unique, complex, and well crafted. Keep your eyes peeled for this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 51 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 51 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity