AleSchmidt pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a very thin, quickly disappearing head. Mild aroma of doughy malt and just a bit of yeast and hops. Flavor is smooth and balanced with a light body and buttery mouthfeel. Malts are lighter than previous years, and have more pale malt and doughy notes. Touches of caramel and brown sugar, although the sweetness is quite tame. The malts are rounded out by an appropriate amount of earthy and floral hops. Mouthfeel is clean with a finish that is smooth and enjoyable. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 46 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for To The Trees. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Sea Lion Sour. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Summer Solstice. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity