West Coast Red
West Coast Red pours a copper orange or medium amber color. Head is tan, foamy, and one finger thick. Strong aroma of both malts and hops. Taste is malt forward with dark bread, toasted red malt, and sweet caramel notes. Earthy and floral hops, but also some citrus and pine. Very well balanced. Creamy mouthfeel that is nicely carbonated. Low to medium bitterness and a smooth, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Exploring the Vault. 54 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hazy Rider. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity