Color is golden orange and hazy, somewhat murky, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Strong hop aroma, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is fantastic, with juicy hop flavors like pineapple, mango, nectarine, and grapefruit. Malts are soft and flaky, and really smooth out the mouthfeel. Juicy and nectarous, but not sweet. Bitterness is light, but there is a touch of grapefruit bite on the back end. Medium body with nice carbonation. Long in the finish, rounding out a really tasty Brooklyn DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity