Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with ½ finger of white, frothy head. The head dissipates quickly, leaving a very thin film. Aroma is really fantastic. Hoppy and fresh, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hop-forward, with orange, orange, lime, mango, and pineapple. A nice combination of grassy, zesty, and fruity flavors. Soft malts balance with a light bitterness. The mouthfeel is soft with a light to medium body. This is more of a West Coast style hazy IPA, with a little bit more zest and bitterness and less creamy, juiciness than a lot of the beers in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Springboard Ale. 4 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Deep Space. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Cut Out Bin. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity