The Experiment - Batch #2
Batch #2 of The Experiment, pours a beautiful reddish, dark purple color. Very thin, fizzy, effervescent head. Intense aroma with lots of oak, funk, and blueberry. Taste is not too tart or sour, as this is on the lighter side in that regard. Anchorage brews this with wild Alaskan blueberries, and those flavors are there, but the fruit is not overwhelming. Light bodied, crisp and sharp in the mouthfeel. Silky smooth in the finish. Some sour beers can be very acidic, but the barrel aging here has really smoothed things out with this one. For us, this has the ideal amount of sourness as this is a pleasant, enjoyable beer from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 14 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity