Beautiful, reddish purple color with one finger of white, frothy head. The head is long lasting and never completely disappears. Inviting aroma of fruit and oak. The taste is amazing, with lots of blueberry alongside oak and hints of that barnyard funk. The sourness is more on the tart side, as this is really a Saison with a touch of tartness. Medium body that is lightly carbonated for a Saison, with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. This has both complexity and balance from start to finish; another excellent choice from Firestone Walker’s Barrelworks!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Odnar. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity