Cow Punk IPA
Cow Punk IPA pours a golden color that is just slightly hazy with two fingers of foamy, white head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is both malty and hoppy. Upfront taste is the malt which is doughy and slightly sweet. The hops have citrus flavors with orange, lemon, and tangerine are all there. Overall taste is extremely well balanced. Mouthfeel is smooth and a bit creamy. Solid collaboration with Grains of Wrath Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Well Earned Pilsner. 29 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Imperial Frambozen with Cocoa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cow Punk IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Squall IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity