Speed of Sound
Color is a soft, yellow straw, very murky. The head is two fingers thick, white, and foamy. Pleasant aroma of oats and hops. Taste is smooth and flavorful, with the perfect balance between the hops and malts. Orange, lemon, and lime citrus along with papaya and guava tropical fruit balance with flaked oats for a pillowy soft mouthfeel. On the finish, the hops seem to transform into berry and stone fruit flavors. Excellent job!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 10 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 55 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity