Color is hazy, golden yellow with a two finger thick head that is foamy with ample lacing. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is excellent, with a soft, pillowy malt base. Mosaic and Citra hops show flavors of orange and lemon, but also mango and guava. But the best part of this beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with perfect carbonation. One sip and we were blown away. It’s clear why this won the 2018 GABF Gold Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category and we would suggest doing whatever it takes to get this beer into your fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Subtle Smurk. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Back to the Brews. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity