2nd Shift Brewing Kölsch
Pours a golden straw color with high clarity. Lots of bubbles flow up to support a long lasting, white, foamy head. The aroma is that of a traditional Kölsch, with cereal-like pilsner malt and some fruity esters. Taste is phenomenal, beginning with some soft pilsner malts, then light fruit flavors like pear and apple. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing, and there’s a dry, clean finish. Really a great representation of the style and one of the best that we’ve had recently.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 28 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity