Isle Of MaGourdo
Isle of MaGourdo pours a translucent, amber orange color with lots of carbonation bubbles in the glass. Off-white, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma has plenty of pumpkin fruit, pumpkin pie, and cinnamon. On the taste, we notice the light body that drinks like a lager, even though this is an ale. Flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg, but those don’t overwhelm. Highly carbonated with a dry, bubbly mouthfeel. Refreshing and smooth – a perfect pumpkin beer for any warm climate area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 51 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Fat Tire. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Leota Mae IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for American Beauty. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity