Color is soft golden straw, very hazy, with a solid finger of white, soapy head. Intense, hoppy and dank aroma. Incredible taste that is juicy but not sweet, with hop flavors of mango, papaya, orange, and nectarine. Malts are certainly not the focus here, but there’s a doughy, bready backbone that helps to balance all the hops flavors. Medium body with a powdery, soft mouthfeel. Easy drinking for a 9% Double IPA. Another reason for us to do a beercation to North Carolina!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Between You & I. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vengeful Destroyer. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Happy Halloween 2021. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity