Color is soft golden straw, very hazy, with a solid finger of white, soapy head. Intense, hoppy and dank aroma. Incredible taste that is juicy but not sweet, with hop flavors of mango, papaya, orange, and nectarine. Malts are certainly not the focus here, but there’s a doughy, bready backbone that helps to balance all the hops flavors. Medium body with a powdery, soft mouthfeel. Easy drinking for a 9% Double IPA. Another reason for us to do a beercation to North Carolina!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 38 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity