Happy Father's Day! Big Daddy IPA is a bright golden colored ale with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick foamy white head. Aroma is floral and grassy. Taste is hoppy and dry right from the start, with the same floral notes from the aroma along with lots of citrus. Orange, lemon, and grapefruit provide a fairly bitter and dry mouthfeel. Light to medium body with a long, lingering slightly bitter finish. This is a classic American-style IPA that you can share on Father's Day or any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 1 minute ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity