Dark reddish purple color with one finger of pink, soapy head. Huge aroma of dark berries and vanilla. Made with black currant, boysenberry, and marionberry, and all these berries are front and center on the taste. But on the back end, we get a ton of vanilla as well. Mouthfeel is creamy and delicate, a bit like a fruit smoothie, with low carbonation and a full body. The 10% ABV surprised us at first, but halfway through the can, it makes sense. Long lingering finish, with some tartness, although the tartness is fairly muted. Overall this is really good, and one can will probably meet your needed fruit serving for today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 52 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity