Dark reddish purple color with one finger of pink, soapy head. Huge aroma of dark berries and vanilla. Made with black currant, boysenberry, and marionberry, and all these berries are front and center on the taste. But on the back end, we get a ton of vanilla as well. Mouthfeel is creamy and delicate, a bit like a fruit smoothie, with low carbonation and a full body. The 10% ABV surprised us at first, but halfway through the can, it makes sense. Long lingering finish, with some tartness, although the tartness is fairly muted. Overall this is really good, and one can will probably meet your needed fruit serving for today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity