Pours a translucent, light copper color. Head is off-white and frothy. Aroma is malt forward, with sweet caramel on the nose. Taste is balanced, grain at first and then hops that seem floral and tropical but a bit of tangerine or grapefruit citrus. And hints of melon. Lots of fruity and juicy flavors. The white grapes or white wine feel comes in about midway through. Texture is sticky with an intense mouthcoating. Finishes dry and slightly tart with a mild bitter finish. Pretty unique Double IPA, including the can artwork!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap