Goose IPA pours a very transparent golden amber hue with good head retention. There are lots of pine and grassy hop flavors, with some slight honey sweetness. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Neither the hops nor the malts overwhelm and this is nicely balanced. Overall this is a quality IPA and pretty sessionable at 5.9%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 58 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity