Goose IPA pours a very transparent golden amber hue with good head retention. There are lots of pine and grassy hop flavors, with some slight honey sweetness. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Neither the hops nor the malts overwhelm and this is nicely balanced. Overall this is a quality IPA and pretty sessionable at 5.9%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 17 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 55 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity