This pours a clear, golden color with a ton of tiny bubbles. The head is white and foamy. Taste is bready and dry at first, with more malt than we were expecting. But then the fresh Amarillo hops take over, with a bright, tasty flavor. Hops are floral, earthy, and a little lemony. Medium carbonation with a powdery mouthfeel. Slight bitterness with some lemon or grapefruit in the finish. Really easy drinking and refreshing pale ale - cheers to this year's hop harvest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 19 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity