This pours a clear, golden color with a ton of tiny bubbles. The head is white and foamy. Taste is bready and dry at first, with more malt than we were expecting. But then the fresh Amarillo hops take over, with a bright, tasty flavor. Hops are floral, earthy, and a little lemony. Medium carbonation with a powdery mouthfeel. Slight bitterness with some lemon or grapefruit in the finish. Really easy drinking and refreshing pale ale - cheers to this year's hop harvest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Seattle Show. 6 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity