This pours a clear, golden color with a ton of tiny bubbles. The head is white and foamy. Taste is bready and dry at first, with more malt than we were expecting. But then the fresh Amarillo hops take over, with a bright, tasty flavor. Hops are floral, earthy, and a little lemony. Medium carbonation with a powdery mouthfeel. Slight bitterness with some lemon or grapefruit in the finish. Really easy drinking and refreshing pale ale - cheers to this year's hop harvest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 48 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity