Galaxy Crush pours a hazy, golden orange color with two fingers of white, foamy head. The head recedes pretty slowly, leaving a bunch of lacing on the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is similar, with pineapple and passion fruit, peach and nectarine, and zesty citrus. Single-hopped with Galaxy, this has a strong hop profile for a 6% IPA. Malts are cracker-like and contribute to a fairly dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness but it does seem to increase with each sip. Juicy mouthfeel, with a finish that is long and smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 14 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity