Galaxy Crush pours a hazy, golden orange color with two fingers of white, foamy head. The head recedes pretty slowly, leaving a bunch of lacing on the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is similar, with pineapple and passion fruit, peach and nectarine, and zesty citrus. Single-hopped with Galaxy, this has a strong hop profile for a 6% IPA. Malts are cracker-like and contribute to a fairly dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness but it does seem to increase with each sip. Juicy mouthfeel, with a finish that is long and smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 41 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity