Galaxy Crush pours a hazy, golden orange color with two fingers of white, foamy head. The head recedes pretty slowly, leaving a bunch of lacing on the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is similar, with pineapple and passion fruit, peach and nectarine, and zesty citrus. Single-hopped with Galaxy, this has a strong hop profile for a 6% IPA. Malts are cracker-like and contribute to a fairly dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness but it does seem to increase with each sip. Juicy mouthfeel, with a finish that is long and smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity