This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 53 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 6 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity