This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Fernprost. 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sweet Ride. 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Diamond Dust. 18 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 56 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- More Latest Activity