This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 8 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for King Citra. 16 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity