Color is golden orange with a nice haze, and one finger of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma that is hoppy with tropical fruit most distinguishable. Phenomenal taste with a hop-forward and dank flavor. We picked out mango, papaya, orange, tangerine, peach, and nectarine. Malts aren’t too relevant here, but there is a soft, creamy mouthfeel that must come from oats or wheat. Don’t let the 10% abv intimidate you, as this is very approachable for a strong DIPA. The finish is smooth and juicy, with just a slight bitterness that shows up late.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 8 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 33 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity