Reuben's Brews Gose pours an incredibly clear, pale straw color. There is champagne-like carbonation and a very thin head with tiny bubbles. The aroma smells like pear sparkling wine. The taste follows the smell with a very wine-like quality, a pear and green apple fruity tartness, and a chardonnay-like dryness. It finishes with a dry saltiness and the aftertaste is abbreviated and crisp. This is a fantastic representation of the style and definitely worth seeking out in the Seattle area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 52 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity