Reuben's Brews Gose pours an incredibly clear, pale straw color. There is champagne-like carbonation and a very thin head with tiny bubbles. The aroma smells like pear sparkling wine. The taste follows the smell with a very wine-like quality, a pear and green apple fruity tartness, and a chardonnay-like dryness. It finishes with a dry saltiness and the aftertaste is abbreviated and crisp. This is a fantastic representation of the style and definitely worth seeking out in the Seattle area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 31 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity