Color is light golden yellow with plenty of haze. Head is two fingers thick, super white, and frothy. Inviting aroma full of hops, especially citrus and berry. Great flavor that is both earthy and fruity. We get lemon, berry, pine, and stone fruit, but also a touch of mango. The hops certainly dominate, but there’s a grainy, cereal-like malt backbone that seeps through. Nice carbonation, with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 48 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity