Expatriate pours an incredibly clear, golden color, with a thick white head. It has a fresh hop aroma with the same fresh hop taste from start to finish. There's an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus - as you would expect from a West Coast IPA. But we also picked up on some ripe melon and herbal, green tea flavors. Sticky and resinous mouthfeel. Some bitterness on the finish, and overall this is a citrusy, sticky, and fresh tasting West Coast style IPA. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 20 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity