Expatriate pours an incredibly clear, golden color, with a thick white head. It has a fresh hop aroma with the same fresh hop taste from start to finish. There's an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus - as you would expect from a West Coast IPA. But we also picked up on some ripe melon and herbal, green tea flavors. Sticky and resinous mouthfeel. Some bitterness on the finish, and overall this is a citrusy, sticky, and fresh tasting West Coast style IPA. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 57 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity