Expatriate pours an incredibly clear, golden color, with a thick white head. It has a fresh hop aroma with the same fresh hop taste from start to finish. There's an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus - as you would expect from a West Coast IPA. But we also picked up on some ripe melon and herbal, green tea flavors. Sticky and resinous mouthfeel. Some bitterness on the finish, and overall this is a citrusy, sticky, and fresh tasting West Coast style IPA. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 55 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 3 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity