Festbier is a dark amber colored lager with a medium off-white head. It is very aromatic with nuttiness and grassy malts noticeable as your are pouring. It is very malty up-front with flavors of pumpernickel bread, rye crackers, and ginger bread. These darker flavors transition into a honey sweetness in the finish. There is also a menthol cooling effect after the flavor wears off that keeps this beer refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 51 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity