Festbier is a dark amber colored lager with a medium off-white head. It is very aromatic with nuttiness and grassy malts noticeable as your are pouring. It is very malty up-front with flavors of pumpernickel bread, rye crackers, and ginger bread. These darker flavors transition into a honey sweetness in the finish. There is also a menthol cooling effect after the flavor wears off that keeps this beer refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 45 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity