Festbier is a dark amber colored lager with a medium off-white head. It is very aromatic with nuttiness and grassy malts noticeable as your are pouring. It is very malty up-front with flavors of pumpernickel bread, rye crackers, and ginger bread. These darker flavors transition into a honey sweetness in the finish. There is also a menthol cooling effect after the flavor wears off that keeps this beer refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Habitus. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity