Festbier is a dark amber colored lager with a medium off-white head. It is very aromatic with nuttiness and grassy malts noticeable as your are pouring. It is very malty up-front with flavors of pumpernickel bread, rye crackers, and ginger bread. These darker flavors transition into a honey sweetness in the finish. There is also a menthol cooling effect after the flavor wears off that keeps this beer refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 35 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 4 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 4 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity