Shalom Y'All is a Turkish Coffee Stout that pours a dark brown color with a foamy, tan colored head. It has a nice aroma with a bit of spice, perhaps nutmeg and also some pepper heat. On the taste, there's less coffee than we expected, but all the same notes that we get in the aroma. Lightly roasted malts, plus a slight vanilla sweetness. Earthy hop flavors, but the most noticeable thing in this beer is a spice flavor that must have some Middle Eastern influences. It's hard to pinpoint what the flavors are, but this is enjoyable and definitely unique. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 41 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity