Shalom Y'All is a Turkish Coffee Stout that pours a dark brown color with a foamy, tan colored head. It has a nice aroma with a bit of spice, perhaps nutmeg and also some pepper heat. On the taste, there's less coffee than we expected, but all the same notes that we get in the aroma. Lightly roasted malts, plus a slight vanilla sweetness. Earthy hop flavors, but the most noticeable thing in this beer is a spice flavor that must have some Middle Eastern influences. It's hard to pinpoint what the flavors are, but this is enjoyable and definitely unique. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 32 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity