Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 25 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity