Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity