Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to LA LA Land. 30 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 53 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Danish Red. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer RU-DEEP-2 DIPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 3 Weight Session IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Auto Shop West Coast Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Moxie Gold IPA. 1 hour ago
- DadMike added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- More Latest Activity