Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity