Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Natural Liberty. 46 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Arête 2016 . 48 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 58 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity