Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity