Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 30 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity