Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Islander IPA. 15 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Penske File. 40 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity