Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 7 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 40 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity