Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Operation IPA Overload. 31 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity