Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Saison Dupont. 27 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity