Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Wiesn. 1 hour ago
- dheliker listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- dheliker listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Frogger GLC. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA
St. Paddy's Day Show