Where most coffee beers generally fall into the stout or porter categories, this forges a new path in mixing coffee flavor with a Belgian amber ale. It pours a copper color with just a small amount of head and carbonation. On the initial sip there is a huge amount of coffee flavor with the bitterness balanced by a caramel sweetness and fruity Belgian style. Mouthfeel is creamy, and the coffee flavors are supported by a nutty and robust malt backbone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Scattered Glow. 39 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 45 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity