This is one of the better summer beers out there, especially if you're a hop fan that normally goes for a Pale Ale or light-bodied IPA. The color is soft yellow and transparent, with a surprisingly decent head. Above average carbonation on the mouthfeel, and the taste is refreshing and a little hoppy. There are some grassy, herbal notes, which distinguishes this from other summer beers. Overall this is thirst quenching yet still flavorful and worthwhile for a summer beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 27 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity