This is one of the better summer beers out there, especially if you're a hop fan that normally goes for a Pale Ale or light-bodied IPA. The color is soft yellow and transparent, with a surprisingly decent head. Above average carbonation on the mouthfeel, and the taste is refreshing and a little hoppy. There are some grassy, herbal notes, which distinguishes this from other summer beers. Overall this is thirst quenching yet still flavorful and worthwhile for a summer beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to On the Boulevard. 18 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for IPA 395. 48 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bohemian Hopsody. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Alaskan Winter Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity