Purple Haze, on the initial pour, is a slightly cloudy, golden color with a thin white head. It could be psychosomatic, but there could be a purple tinge in the color as well. On the aroma there is light raspberry and some citrus mixed with a little bit of wheat. The taste is also very reserved, a very mild white ale with some wheat malts paired with only the slightest hint of citrus hops. The tartness of the raspberry comes through ever so slightly in the aftertaste, but it is very reserved. This a light, delicate beer and is very refreshing on any hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 8 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity