Purple Haze, on the initial pour, is a slightly cloudy, golden color with a thin white head. It could be psychosomatic, but there could be a purple tinge in the color as well. On the aroma there is light raspberry and some citrus mixed with a little bit of wheat. The taste is also very reserved, a very mild white ale with some wheat malts paired with only the slightest hint of citrus hops. The tartness of the raspberry comes through ever so slightly in the aftertaste, but it is very reserved. This a light, delicate beer and is very refreshing on any hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 13 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA