Purple Haze, on the initial pour, is a slightly cloudy, golden color with a thin white head. It could be psychosomatic, but there could be a purple tinge in the color as well. On the aroma there is light raspberry and some citrus mixed with a little bit of wheat. The taste is also very reserved, a very mild white ale with some wheat malts paired with only the slightest hint of citrus hops. The tartness of the raspberry comes through ever so slightly in the aftertaste, but it is very reserved. This a light, delicate beer and is very refreshing on any hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 9 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity