With this beer, Victory takes a different approach to the more traditional winter seasonal ale. Light yellow in color, and the head is fluffy and white with good retention. Body is light and refreshing, and the 6.7% is hardly noticeable. The taste is very wheaty and reminds us of a witbier or a light Belgian ale. There's also some citrus, lemon, and banana present. And it's very subtle, but there's just a hint of holiday spice to round out the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Morning Star. 9 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity