The Harvest Ale pours an amber copper color with a strong, dank aroma. The wet hops impart a lot of fresh flavors in both the smell and the taste. There's some malt to balance this out, but this is definitely hop-forward. Lots of citrus and tropical notes. Medium body with a juicy texture and finish. This is a tasty autumn ale for true hop fans and one that you'll want to drink soon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen. 43 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity