The Harvest Ale pours an amber copper color with a strong, dank aroma. The wet hops impart a lot of fresh flavors in both the smell and the taste. There's some malt to balance this out, but this is definitely hop-forward. Lots of citrus and tropical notes. Medium body with a juicy texture and finish. This is a tasty autumn ale for true hop fans and one that you'll want to drink soon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity