Oktoberfest time! This pours a very clear, golden straw color with a thin head that disappears fairly quickly. A few carbonation bubbles are present. Both the aroma and the taste are malt forward. Noticeable flavors are grain, corn, and biscuit, with a slight sweetness. We also get a bit of spice on the back end. Light bodied and refreshing. This is from Munich and one of the six breweries that are allowed to serve beer at the festival. Start your Oktoberfest celebration with a beer like this. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 28 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity