Oktoberfest time! This pours a very clear, golden straw color with a thin head that disappears fairly quickly. A few carbonation bubbles are present. Both the aroma and the taste are malt forward. Noticeable flavors are grain, corn, and biscuit, with a slight sweetness. We also get a bit of spice on the back end. Light bodied and refreshing. This is from Munich and one of the six breweries that are allowed to serve beer at the festival. Start your Oktoberfest celebration with a beer like this. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap