Oktoberfest time! This pours a very clear, golden straw color with a thin head that disappears fairly quickly. A few carbonation bubbles are present. Both the aroma and the taste are malt forward. Noticeable flavors are grain, corn, and biscuit, with a slight sweetness. We also get a bit of spice on the back end. Light bodied and refreshing. This is from Munich and one of the six breweries that are allowed to serve beer at the festival. Start your Oktoberfest celebration with a beer like this. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 9 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity