Oktoberfest time! This pours a very clear, golden straw color with a thin head that disappears fairly quickly. A few carbonation bubbles are present. Both the aroma and the taste are malt forward. Noticeable flavors are grain, corn, and biscuit, with a slight sweetness. We also get a bit of spice on the back end. Light bodied and refreshing. This is from Munich and one of the six breweries that are allowed to serve beer at the festival. Start your Oktoberfest celebration with a beer like this. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 10 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity