Honey Hips pours a golden orange color, darker than we expected for a blonde ale. The flavor is a little sweet, especially in the initial taste, and has some similarities to a Belgian ale. We picked up on some honey, candi sugar, and grapefruit citrus. Mouthfeel is creamy with a smooth and clean finish. The 8.3% is well masked in this strong blonde ale and it would be easy to put back several of these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 25 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity