Weihenstephaner claims to be the world's oldest brewery and their Festbier displays the quality you'd expect from a brewery that opened in 1040. It pours a super clear, golden straw color with a thick, fluffy white head. Light aroma of sweet corn. Taste has some yeast but also bready or doughy malt. In the background are floral and grassy hop flavors. Mouthfeel has a soft, creamy texture. Silky smooth and thirst quenching. Just slightly sweet and overall very drinkable. This Oktoberfest lager finishes crisp and clean with no lingering aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 15 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity