Weihenstephaner claims to be the world's oldest brewery and their Festbier displays the quality you'd expect from a brewery that opened in 1040. It pours a super clear, golden straw color with a thick, fluffy white head. Light aroma of sweet corn. Taste has some yeast but also bready or doughy malt. In the background are floral and grassy hop flavors. Mouthfeel has a soft, creamy texture. Silky smooth and thirst quenching. Just slightly sweet and overall very drinkable. This Oktoberfest lager finishes crisp and clean with no lingering aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 10 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 59 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity