Weihenstephaner claims to be the world's oldest brewery and their Festbier displays the quality you'd expect from a brewery that opened in 1040. It pours a super clear, golden straw color with a thick, fluffy white head. Light aroma of sweet corn. Taste has some yeast but also bready or doughy malt. In the background are floral and grassy hop flavors. Mouthfeel has a soft, creamy texture. Silky smooth and thirst quenching. Just slightly sweet and overall very drinkable. This Oktoberfest lager finishes crisp and clean with no lingering aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap