Pours a dark brown with zero head. Aroma is overwhelmingly fig and brown sugar. The carbonation is next to none and the mouthfeel was heavy, making for a flat sip. The taste was boozy and sweet, with some spice like coriander coming through along with molasses and yeast. Fig and raisin take up the finish for an overly dark fruit sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 54 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity