Pours a dark brown with zero head. Aroma is overwhelmingly fig and brown sugar. The carbonation is next to none and the mouthfeel was heavy, making for a flat sip. The taste was boozy and sweet, with some spice like coriander coming through along with molasses and yeast. Fig and raisin take up the finish for an overly dark fruit sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity