Pours a dark brown with zero head. Aroma is overwhelmingly fig and brown sugar. The carbonation is next to none and the mouthfeel was heavy, making for a flat sip. The taste was boozy and sweet, with some spice like coriander coming through along with molasses and yeast. Fig and raisin take up the finish for an overly dark fruit sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 9 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity