Pours a dark brown with zero head. Aroma is overwhelmingly fig and brown sugar. The carbonation is next to none and the mouthfeel was heavy, making for a flat sip. The taste was boozy and sweet, with some spice like coriander coming through along with molasses and yeast. Fig and raisin take up the finish for an overly dark fruit sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 21 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity