Pours a dark brown with zero head. Aroma is overwhelmingly fig and brown sugar. The carbonation is next to none and the mouthfeel was heavy, making for a flat sip. The taste was boozy and sweet, with some spice like coriander coming through along with molasses and yeast. Fig and raisin take up the finish for an overly dark fruit sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 39 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity