Pours a dark brown with zero head. Aroma is overwhelmingly fig and brown sugar. The carbonation is next to none and the mouthfeel was heavy, making for a flat sip. The taste was boozy and sweet, with some spice like coriander coming through along with molasses and yeast. Fig and raisin take up the finish for an overly dark fruit sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 29 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity