A light, hoppy, and well carbonated IPA, Tap 79 presents both an aromatic and citrusy smell. It has a buttery, yet carbonated mouthfeel, and a light tropical fruit sweetness to balance out the mild hoppiness. It's nice a nice, clear copper color, with a medium head that sticks around. This is a solid beer at a reasonable price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 6 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 56 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity