A light, hoppy, and well carbonated IPA, Tap 79 presents both an aromatic and citrusy smell. It has a buttery, yet carbonated mouthfeel, and a light tropical fruit sweetness to balance out the mild hoppiness. It's nice a nice, clear copper color, with a medium head that sticks around. This is a solid beer at a reasonable price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 11 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 55 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity