Longboard Lager pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, wispy, white head. Light malt aroma that leads into a crisp and smooth pale malt taste that is both biscuity and bready. It has a lot more flavor than most lagers, with a good amount of spice and hopiness; uncommon for beers in this category. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing with a very clean finish. Great thirst quencher when you're in Hawaii, and now available throughout the United States!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 44 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity