Longboard Lager pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, wispy, white head. Light malt aroma that leads into a crisp and smooth pale malt taste that is both biscuity and bready. It has a lot more flavor than most lagers, with a good amount of spice and hopiness; uncommon for beers in this category. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing with a very clean finish. Great thirst quencher when you're in Hawaii, and now available throughout the United States!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 10 minutes ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 41 minutes ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 52 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 57 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity