Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 15 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity