Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity