Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 44 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Whale Bay. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity