Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity