Original Oktoberfest from Hacker-Pschorr pours a beautiful, crystal clear, deep gold color. Head is off-white and soapy with a lot of coating left on the glass. Very aromatic for the style, with bready notes but also a slight buttery scent. Earthy hops paired with malts that lend bready flavors but also some semi-sweet flavors. A bit of spice to counter the sweetness. No one flavor is overwhelming and it's well balanced from start to finish. Incredible mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Finishes smooth and quenches our thirst while at the same time giving us all the flavors that we enjoy from a Marzen.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for AleWerks Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman and 1 other listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity