James and Julie pours a reddish brown color that is non-transparent. Frothy head that is between off-white and khaki, thinning to ½ finger but leaving lacing around the glass. Mild aroma that is just slightly sour. Taste is smooth, with hints of dark cherry, plum, brown sugar, and raisins. We aged this for a couple extra years and it really balanced things out, but may have lessened the sourness. But still more focused on the sour than the malt. Medium body with a crisp, semi-dry finish. A well executed Flemish sour brown ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 57 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity