James and Julie pours a reddish brown color that is non-transparent. Frothy head that is between off-white and khaki, thinning to ½ finger but leaving lacing around the glass. Mild aroma that is just slightly sour. Taste is smooth, with hints of dark cherry, plum, brown sugar, and raisins. We aged this for a couple extra years and it really balanced things out, but may have lessened the sourness. But still more focused on the sour than the malt. Medium body with a crisp, semi-dry finish. A well executed Flemish sour brown ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity