Appearance is clear, golden in color with two fingers of thick, white, foamy head. Sticky lacing is left on the glass, and there's a dank, hoppy aroma. Very inviting. Taste is hop forward, huge amounts of citrus (orange and tangerine) and pine, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Fresh and ripe - there's no bottled on date, but this tastes like it was bottled yesterday! Bready malts with a black pepper bite, and a slick, resinous mouthfeel. The perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness shows up after a few sips, and stands out in the finish. Really impressed with this experimental IPA and one we hope they stick with!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 48 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Time Traveller (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity