Appearance is clear, golden in color with two fingers of thick, white, foamy head. Sticky lacing is left on the glass, and there's a dank, hoppy aroma. Very inviting. Taste is hop forward, huge amounts of citrus (orange and tangerine) and pine, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Fresh and ripe - there's no bottled on date, but this tastes like it was bottled yesterday! Bready malts with a black pepper bite, and a slick, resinous mouthfeel. The perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness shows up after a few sips, and stands out in the finish. Really impressed with this experimental IPA and one we hope they stick with!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 26 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity