Dirty Bastard is an English-tasting ale featuring peaty and earthy malt undertones balanced out by caramel sweetness. It has a deep brown color with some red highlights near the edges. It is smooth and smoky in flavor but remains mellow for a Scotch Ale at 8.5%. Overall this is a complex and unique representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 35 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity