Dirty Bastard is an English-tasting ale featuring peaty and earthy malt undertones balanced out by caramel sweetness. It has a deep brown color with some red highlights near the edges. It is smooth and smoky in flavor but remains mellow for a Scotch Ale at 8.5%. Overall this is a complex and unique representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 53 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity