Subliminal Gold pours a copper orange color with two fingers of just off-white head that settles down to a thin layer after a few minutes. Flavors consist of a caramel and slightly rye malt base paired with an earthy hop finish. There is a definite European quality to the malts, but the hops hit hard which is distinctly American. The aftertaste features some citrus and tropical fruit notes to balance out the bitterness of the hops. This beer features a full mouthfeel giving it a hearty, substantive body packed with flavor. The abundant carbonation gives it a crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity