El Valiente pours a bright golden yellow with a short one finger head that rings the glass. Aroma is corn, wheat, and a bit of wet hay or grass. Tastes of roasted corn, wheat, and is a little yeasty. Mouthfeel is light but there's a sweetness that coats your mouth, and it has good carbonation. All around it's a nice Mexican Pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 27 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity