El Valiente pours a bright golden yellow with a short one finger head that rings the glass. Aroma is corn, wheat, and a bit of wet hay or grass. Tastes of roasted corn, wheat, and is a little yeasty. Mouthfeel is light but there's a sweetness that coats your mouth, and it has good carbonation. All around it's a nice Mexican Pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 30 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity