El Valiente pours a bright golden yellow with a short one finger head that rings the glass. Aroma is corn, wheat, and a bit of wet hay or grass. Tastes of roasted corn, wheat, and is a little yeasty. Mouthfeel is light but there's a sweetness that coats your mouth, and it has good carbonation. All around it's a nice Mexican Pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity