Very murky, golden amber in color. Head is one finger thick, white, and foamy, with plentiful lacing. Strong aroma of apple, berry, and stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with apple and berry most noticeable. We also get some tropical fruit; maybe passion fruit and papaya. Soft malts, low carbonation, and a juicy mouthfeel. Finish has a touch of bitterness, with some grapefruit and lemon. Interesting beer – not your typical NE-style DIPA but it bring some unique characteristics to the table that we seem to enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 37 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity