Mosaic Promise is a slightly hazy golden yellow color. It pours a very small head, but one that is lasting. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste we get a very well balanced beer. First there are some hoppy citrus flavors, mostly tangerine and grapefruit. But this is supported by a bready and grainy malt backbone. Well carbonated and dry from start to finish. It ends with the same dryness, along with just a touch of honey sweetness. Overall lots of flavor, like a mild IPA without the higher alcohol.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 24 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity