Mosaic Promise is a slightly hazy golden yellow color. It pours a very small head, but one that is lasting. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste we get a very well balanced beer. First there are some hoppy citrus flavors, mostly tangerine and grapefruit. But this is supported by a bready and grainy malt backbone. Well carbonated and dry from start to finish. It ends with the same dryness, along with just a touch of honey sweetness. Overall lots of flavor, like a mild IPA without the higher alcohol.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 39 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity