Pearl-Snap pours a golden yellow color with a thick white head that sticks around for a few minutes. Tons of carbonation bubbles flow uniformly from bottom to top. The aroma has a grainy corn aroma with earthy noble hops. The flavor features a dry malt base with lemon citrus and a slight fruitiness is the only hint of sweetness. The European-tasting hops come through in the aftertaste to give us a mildly bitter finish. Overall, this is a well balanced and complex pils that is careful to stay away from the sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 39 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity