Pearl-Snap pours a golden yellow color with a thick white head that sticks around for a few minutes. Tons of carbonation bubbles flow uniformly from bottom to top. The aroma has a grainy corn aroma with earthy noble hops. The flavor features a dry malt base with lemon citrus and a slight fruitiness is the only hint of sweetness. The European-tasting hops come through in the aftertaste to give us a mildly bitter finish. Overall, this is a well balanced and complex pils that is careful to stay away from the sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 56 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity