Pearl-Snap pours a golden yellow color with a thick white head that sticks around for a few minutes. Tons of carbonation bubbles flow uniformly from bottom to top. The aroma has a grainy corn aroma with earthy noble hops. The flavor features a dry malt base with lemon citrus and a slight fruitiness is the only hint of sweetness. The European-tasting hops come through in the aftertaste to give us a mildly bitter finish. Overall, this is a well balanced and complex pils that is careful to stay away from the sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tea Weiss. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity