As you would expect, this is very dark brown on the pour with a little reddish glow peeking through when you hold it up to the light. It has just a small amount of wispy, cream-colored head. This is a lighter stout when it comes to the mouthfeel and has a creamy, silky consistency. The flavor balances toasty malts with a fair amount of over-arching sweetness. The coffee taste is not overwhelming and has a bit of chocolate in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 41 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale