ChoreoGraft pours a hazy, golden orange color. One finger of off-white, creamy head. Aroma is full of wheat, oats, citrus, pineapple, and melon. On the taste, the first thing you'll notice is the soft texture that the malts provide, specifically the oats and wheat and rye. It's extremely well balanced. Hop flavors of pineapple, mango, and tangerine assert a lot of flavor. And there's a slight honey-like sweetness in the finish. There's almost no bitterness, and the mouthfeel is creamy smooth with nice carbonation. Overall, it's a phenomenal hazy IPA. Not too fruity and not too juicy, but it's just right. One of those beers that you try and just say "wow."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 34 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity