ChoreoGraft pours a hazy, golden orange color. One finger of off-white, creamy head. Aroma is full of wheat, oats, citrus, pineapple, and melon. On the taste, the first thing you'll notice is the soft texture that the malts provide, specifically the oats and wheat and rye. It's extremely well balanced. Hop flavors of pineapple, mango, and tangerine assert a lot of flavor. And there's a slight honey-like sweetness in the finish. There's almost no bitterness, and the mouthfeel is creamy smooth with nice carbonation. Overall, it's a phenomenal hazy IPA. Not too fruity and not too juicy, but it's just right. One of those beers that you try and just say "wow."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 16 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity