ChoreoGraft pours a hazy, golden orange color. One finger of off-white, creamy head. Aroma is full of wheat, oats, citrus, pineapple, and melon. On the taste, the first thing you'll notice is the soft texture that the malts provide, specifically the oats and wheat and rye. It's extremely well balanced. Hop flavors of pineapple, mango, and tangerine assert a lot of flavor. And there's a slight honey-like sweetness in the finish. There's almost no bitterness, and the mouthfeel is creamy smooth with nice carbonation. Overall, it's a phenomenal hazy IPA. Not too fruity and not too juicy, but it's just right. One of those beers that you try and just say "wow."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 31 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity