ChoreoGraft pours a hazy, golden orange color. One finger of off-white, creamy head. Aroma is full of wheat, oats, citrus, pineapple, and melon. On the taste, the first thing you'll notice is the soft texture that the malts provide, specifically the oats and wheat and rye. It's extremely well balanced. Hop flavors of pineapple, mango, and tangerine assert a lot of flavor. And there's a slight honey-like sweetness in the finish. There's almost no bitterness, and the mouthfeel is creamy smooth with nice carbonation. Overall, it's a phenomenal hazy IPA. Not too fruity and not too juicy, but it's just right. One of those beers that you try and just say "wow."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 46 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity