ChoreoGraft pours a hazy, golden orange color. One finger of off-white, creamy head. Aroma is full of wheat, oats, citrus, pineapple, and melon. On the taste, the first thing you'll notice is the soft texture that the malts provide, specifically the oats and wheat and rye. It's extremely well balanced. Hop flavors of pineapple, mango, and tangerine assert a lot of flavor. And there's a slight honey-like sweetness in the finish. There's almost no bitterness, and the mouthfeel is creamy smooth with nice carbonation. Overall, it's a phenomenal hazy IPA. Not too fruity and not too juicy, but it's just right. One of those beers that you try and just say "wow."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 34 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity