Crusher is a orangish copper color with a thick white head and haze for days. The aroma pairs an earthy dankness with tropical fruit and pineapple. The flavor packs a hop wallop with a ton of pine and citrus hops with all the juiciness the Northeast is known for. It's a thicker mouthfeel for the style with a smooth creaminess. It has a dry finish that prevents the flavor from lingering too long, opening the door for that next sip. Another amazing IPA from The Alchemist!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 27 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity