Crusher is a orangish copper color with a thick white head and haze for days. The aroma pairs an earthy dankness with tropical fruit and pineapple. The flavor packs a hop wallop with a ton of pine and citrus hops with all the juiciness the Northeast is known for. It's a thicker mouthfeel for the style with a smooth creaminess. It has a dry finish that prevents the flavor from lingering too long, opening the door for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 56 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 1 hour ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to October Spectacular!. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for La Terrible. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity