Crusher is a orangish copper color with a thick white head and haze for days. The aroma pairs an earthy dankness with tropical fruit and pineapple. The flavor packs a hop wallop with a ton of pine and citrus hops with all the juiciness the Northeast is known for. It's a thicker mouthfeel for the style with a smooth creaminess. It has a dry finish that prevents the flavor from lingering too long, opening the door for that next sip. Another amazing IPA from The Alchemist!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 34 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Compunction. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity