Crusher is a orangish copper color with a thick white head and haze for days. The aroma pairs an earthy dankness with tropical fruit and pineapple. The flavor packs a hop wallop with a ton of pine and citrus hops with all the juiciness the Northeast is known for. It's a thicker mouthfeel for the style with a smooth creaminess. It has a dry finish that prevents the flavor from lingering too long, opening the door for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Abita Amber. 21 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Future Perfect. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer El Cedro Batch #8. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Christmas Special. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Foam Top. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Achel 8° Blond. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity