Crusher is a orangish copper color with a thick white head and haze for days. The aroma pairs an earthy dankness with tropical fruit and pineapple. The flavor packs a hop wallop with a ton of pine and citrus hops with all the juiciness the Northeast is known for. It's a thicker mouthfeel for the style with a smooth creaminess. It has a dry finish that prevents the flavor from lingering too long, opening the door for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 9 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity