Crusher is a orangish copper color with a thick white head and haze for days. The aroma pairs an earthy dankness with tropical fruit and pineapple. The flavor packs a hop wallop with a ton of pine and citrus hops with all the juiciness the Northeast is known for. It's a thicker mouthfeel for the style with a smooth creaminess. It has a dry finish that prevents the flavor from lingering too long, opening the door for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 32 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Vicinity. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity