Crusher is a orangish copper color with a thick white head and haze for days. The aroma pairs an earthy dankness with tropical fruit and pineapple. The flavor packs a hop wallop with a ton of pine and citrus hops with all the juiciness the Northeast is known for. It's a thicker mouthfeel for the style with a smooth creaminess. It has a dry finish that prevents the flavor from lingering too long, opening the door for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Daylight Amber. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Self Destruct. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity