Mount Kenya IPA pours a golden amber color with an off-white, foamy head that is long lasting. Aroma of both coffee and hops. Taste is mostly citrus hops (tangerine and grapefruit) and then black coffee. Malts are for the most part in the background from the two. The coffee flavor isn't overwhelming, but it's certainly noticeable. Slight acidic bitterness that may come from both the hops and the coffee. Medium body, medium carbonation. We haven't bought in to the coffee IPA style yet, but we must say that this is one of the better ones that we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 48 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity