Mount Kenya IPA pours a golden amber color with an off-white, foamy head that is long lasting. Aroma of both coffee and hops. Taste is mostly citrus hops (tangerine and grapefruit) and then black coffee. Malts are for the most part in the background from the two. The coffee flavor isn't overwhelming, but it's certainly noticeable. Slight acidic bitterness that may come from both the hops and the coffee. Medium body, medium carbonation. We haven't bought in to the coffee IPA style yet, but we must say that this is one of the better ones that we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity